10.02.2008

Just have to make it through today....

Long week of work.... the papers on my desk are piling up and I've got at least a tree's worth of boring, tedious changes to make. The long week doesn't help at the second job - my patience plummets, as does my faith in the human race. People are ridiculous sometimes.

Today, I have to stay an extra hour (which is kinda crappy because today is my Friday, since I took off tomorrow) for a mandatory meeting with the big boss. Hopefully it isn't saying that we're all laid off. Which means I get an hour late start on all the things I need to do today - pick up Tyler, drive to the Alfred Angelo store in Rochester, probably won't get there until 7, have one hour to pick out her bridesmaid dress, meet her sister Brie for dinner, drive home, drop off Tyler, stop at Wegmans to grab some snacks for the weekend, pack my things and throw them in the car, go to sleep!

Tomorrow is the beginning of the Alumni Weekend festivities. I am thuper duper exthited to hang out with my college friends again. We are having a few of the girls stay at the apartment, so Kevin has been slowly cleaning things up all week (thank you soooo much, bunny!) and getting things ready.

Enjoy it!!

No comments: