10.31.2008

I love lamp.

Right now I am sitting at my desk at work, with a lamp shade on my head. Seriously. Take it in.

I am a tube of toothpaste for our Halloween celebration! And the shade is my cap! Loooove it.

I just cannot wait until it is four o'clock and I can leave and head out to see my hunny bunny. He is making me dinner tonight (a little Shake-n-Bake action going on) and I'm so excited to snuggle in the new bed (that I haven't had a chance to try out yet) and just relax.

Then, bright and early tomorrow morning, I am heading out the rest of the way to my college friend's house for a fun Girls Night. Thuper duper exthited!

Since we were having a fun day at work, I stayed up late to bake some treats last night. I didn't end up getting to bed until 2am, which mean 6:30 came around pretty early this morning. But it should be a pretty relaxed day here at the bank, so hopefully it will be easy and go by quick (and without my over-tired eyeballs falling out of my head).

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! ::muah-ha-ha-ha-ha::

Enjoy it!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Boom said...

Too cute! Hope you got some pics.
Enjoy the new matress ;-)