10.23.2008

Hello, my name is Meagan...

...and I am a glutton for punishment. I know I can't have a puppy - they aren't allowed in the apartment we have now. I know that even if we *could* have a puppy, I wouldn't have one yet - we are never home and it just isn't fair to leave a little animal alone all the time. But still...


I can't help but look at these sad little eyes, "Puh-puh-puh-please take me home with you"



I used to want a little Yorkie baby like this (which, I still do...I didn't grow up in a house with pets, so something small, preferably whose mouth doesn't come above my knee, would be perfect). But lately, I've been thinking...English bulldog. And I shall name her ::drumroll please::

Angeline.

COME ON, how cute are they? Seriously, my cold dead heart is melting here

Oh man, look at those rolls! And the chubby furry little paws. How could you not want one?

Enjoy it!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Boom said...

FI would love an English Bulldog, too!!! Although I think we've settled on either a Pug or a Westie.
The pics are sooooo cute!

Meg said...

MEAGAN!!!! AN English bulldog is my ABSOLUTE DREAM DOG!!!! They are the most adorable little angels ever!!! i absolutely LOVE THEM!!! They are pretty expensive though and my fi isn't fond of them, but i will get mine someday, just watch!!!! We are getting a scotty and westie first, but i know someday i'll get my bulldog!!! I bet they have the best kisses with their big ol' tongues!!! =) If i had a girl I would name it abigail and if i had a boy I would name it george!!! I love the white with fawn spot ones!!! TOO CUTE!!! =)