10.08.2008

The BIG List

So, I finally did it. I made myself a list, a true, honest (and detailed) list of things that I really need to do for the wedding. And it's a bigg'un. But if I could just get past the first two things, which I've been stuck on for at least 3 months (invitations and DJ, gah!), then I think I would be in pretty good shape. Oh, for a few more hours in the day!

Here it is:

TO DO LIST

- Book a DJ
o April’s friend (Pat)
o CJ Sound
o Make ‘must play’ and ‘do NOT play’ lists

§ Special music:
· BP intro
· Our intro
· Cake cutting
· First dance
· Father/daughter
· Mother/son
· Anniversary dance?
- Invitations
o How many are needed?
o Print your own from Michaels OR pocketfolds??

- Accessories
o Jewelry
§ Earrings
§ Necklace
§ Bracelet

o Shoes
§ Buy green or dye green?
§ Boots for outside pictures

o Undergarments
§ Bra
§ Underwear
§ Crinoline
o Veil
o Old, new, borrowed & blue??

- Wedding Party gifts
o Girls:
§ Personalized stationary
§ Tote bag?
§ Flip-flops
§ Hair appt (gift certificate?)

o Guys:
§ Something alcohol related?
- Wedding day beauty
o Make hair appointments for me and the girls (7 total)
o Make up with Meg
o Mani/pedi
o Decide on hairstyle

§ Half up, barrette
§ Headband

- Favors
o Buy Hershey bars
o Design & print labels

- Cake
o Choose a flavor
o Design?
o Topper

- Food
o Call reception hall to decide on food options
- Ceremony
o Choose readings
o Ceremony music
§ Moms’ entrance
§ Bridal party
§ ME!
§ Unity Candle
§ Sign of peace?
§ Recessional
o Ask readers
§ Steph
§ Kelly
§ Amanda
- Centerpieces
o Buy vases
o Buy candles

§ White votives
§ White floating candles

- Wish Jar
o Purchase jar
o Get more paper, finish wish cards

- Marriage license
- Hotel room for wedding night
- Make cardbox
- Aisle runner

o Print monogram
o Get paint

- Table numbers
o Movie quotes
o Famous couples
o Numbers with love quotes

- Church requirements
o Pre Canaa – Nov 9, 2-9 pm
o Meeting with Father G

- Photographer – Wozniaks
o Decide on package
o Must-take photos
- Wedding bands
o Buy Kevin’s ring
o Engraving?
- Programs
o Design & print
- Wedding Day Kit
o Hairspray
o Extra make up
o Tylenol
o Pepto
o Clear nail polish
o Extra stockings
o Sewing kit
o Bobby pins
- Cocktail napkins
o Emboss?


...So, I guess this means I have a lot of work ahead of myself. Of course, it's formatted so much nicer in Word, but you get the idea. I know what I'll be doing for the next 137 days (Thank you, Knot Gods, for taunting me everytime I log on for a little support, telling me how few days I have to throw everything together)...

Enjoy it!

No comments: