11.03.2008

And its finally happened...

I found something that was FUN and WEDDING-RELATED....both at the same time! Seriously, I didn't know such a thing existed. Pretty much everything I have been doing for the wedding has been something that stresses me out or that I really don't care about, or worse, that I DO care about even tho I know its silly (stupid matching invitations!)

BUT this weekend, the fun was back!

Firstly, I spent the night at the apartment with Kevin and finally got to sleep on the new mattress. Let me tell you, don't believe anyone who says your mattress doesn't matter. This thing is ahhhh-mazing. I want to live there. It is the happiest place on earth.

After my glorious night's sleep, I got dressed and ready and drove out to visit my friend Kelly from college. My other college friend (and bridesmaid) Cair met me there also. We went out for some lunch and then headed out shopping. We went to Lane Bryant and I spent an obscene amount of money. But the best part of it was that I got to check something off my wedding To Do list, because I bought...

sexy underpants!! honeymoon lingerie!!

And let me tell you (I don't often feel confident about myself so this is saying a LOT) - I looked hot! I got five different outfits: a black corset and matching panties, a red bra and skirt with a thong underneath, an emerald green satin bra and the cutest thong I've ever seen (a ruffle around the waist and then a bow on the butt...seriously adorable), a black sheer nightie, and a black sheer cami and matching panties. Add in the red silkie nightie and robe I got at my bridal shower and I am *almost* all set.

The only thing I want to get is something white for the wedding night....or the first night on the honeymoon, we'll see how things go.

My moral quandry here is that I am absolutely desperate to show Kevin, because I know he will love them. But at the same time I want to to be a surprise. I guess I will just have to hold out. For now at least.....

Enjoy it!!

No comments: