11.06.2008

Takin' care of business

So I finally decided to step up and do something wedding related things. I've been procrastinating long enough that it is just getting ridiculous. Here is what is going on and in the works:

Last weekend: bought a ridiculous amount of lingerie for the honeymoon

Yesterday: bought all the bridesmaids personalized stationary as part of their gift

Things for this weekend:
- Appointment with reception hall to discuss menu and get my questions answered
- Buy candy bars for favors (wholesale club)
- Look for Kevin's wedding band
- Find more paper for Wish Jar
- Buy a Wish Jar!
- Order vases and candles for centerpieces
- Order InstaSnow?
- Work on picture frame card box
- PRE CANA on Sunday 2-9pm

On the horizon:
- Hair appt on Tuesday 11-11 to try out some styles
- Keep working on invitations and inserts
- Candy bar labels
- Programs
- Meeting with Father G. to do questions, and go over readings and music


For the most part, these are little details, but I feel like my To Do list is montrous and I haven't been able to cross hardly anything off. Oh, and I still need a DJ.... we should just do an iPod, I have approx 7000 songs on mine (I know, its hard to believe you can even KNOW that many songs, but I do!). But I don't know how to set that up either. Argh, stupid music.

The goal is to have the invitations DONE by Thanksgiving. We'll see how it goes.

Enjoy it!

3 comments:

Mrs. Boom said...

Well, at least you got the lingerie...something I haven't even THOUGHT about! You'll get there.

I still say go for the DJ. I've heard horrors about guests going up and just flipping though the iPod and it being well, not a great experience. Unless you pay someone to man it.

Little Ol' Me said...

Yes, definately get the DJ...they help to set the pace & tone of the reception...you don't need to be worrying about it while you're enjoying the day.

Meg said...

You have some great things checked off on your list!!! I haven't got lingerie yet either, you'll get through your list soon!! I can't wait to see pics from your hair trial!!