11.05.2008

At least I tried....

Well, I made a conscious decision to avoid lusting after something yesterday (not going to see the bebe) but I ended up finding something else to want.

My dear friend Colleen was in town last night, not only to see the new bebe but also to get a hair cut. Since I don't get to see her as often as I would like, I went along for a chance to visit with her.

(I've been growing my hair out for a whole year - I've had short hair almost my whole life and right now it's the longest it has been in a decade, at least)

And while I watched the scissors work and the hair hit the floor, it took all my strength and will power not to ask the woman, "Can you PLEASE do me next?"

Of course, I'm pretty sure if I DID cut my hair, my parents would be dancing around with glee. And Kevin would probably be pretty sad.

(He's really enjoying that I have hair for him to play with, rather than the short 'do where he could hardly run his fingers through it)

Of course, he will have to deal with it soon enough because I have already threatened that post-wedding, I'm buzzing it off...and dying it blonde. Think Victoria Beckhams new pixie. I need a change. I am desperate for a change. BUT I have been growing it out for so long that I can't cut it until I find out how I am doing it for the wedding. You can always cut some off, but you can't make it longer on a whim.

Gosh, I want a hair cut :(

Enjoy it!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Boom said...

It's only a few months longer. Hold out until you decide for sure what you want to do on your wedding day. Then, if you decide short is it...shear it off! Be you.