1.28.2009

Please Mr. Postman

I have been having the most excellent luck with my mail lately. RSVPs are slowly trickling in, including the ones that have been delivered to wrong addresses. But that is not what I am talking about. I have been ordering things online, wonderful wedding things, and they are finally starting to arrive.

Friday I got the handkerchiefs I ordered. And the brooch. Then got my personalized napkins (and yes, I know how ridiculous this is, and yes I know they will be thrown out, but they are flippin' adorable and I need need needed them). And my lovely VistaPrint business cards with my new contact info on them, including email, cell and mailing address (and my new last name - squee!). And the cutest little knit hat for the baby shower on Sunday.

Then yesterday, the best thing, the lovely unity candle holder that I ordered. I looooove ordering things online. When they show up, it is like Christmas. Best of all, I can go shopping any time, day or night, even at work (although this is not recommended). Thank heavens for internet shopping!



My adorable napkins
They say "Eat, Drink and be Married" with our names and the wedding date

The little hat I got on Etsy from seller pdxbeanie, who I highly recommend
I don't have a baby doll around the house,
so i put it over a snow globe to get the effect haha
Enjoy it!

1 comment:

Mrs. Boom said...

OMGOsh...how exciting! LOVE the napkins ;-)