1.27.2009

She works hard...

for the wedding, so hard for it honey! Ok sorry with my spontaneous outbursts....

But seriously - why does "Its YOUR day" translate into "do an obscene amount of work for the next year or so and stress yourself out about everything from your vendors to the cake to making sure that your exact shade of green is used in all aspects of your ceremony and reception"?

I've really been getting a lot done lately and I'm pretty darn proud of myself. Tonight I have a meeting with the photographer at 4:30 and then Kevin and I are *finally* meeting with the priest at 6:30. Thursday I have a meeting with our venue at 4:45. I am so glad that I am doing these meetings. As I mentioned to my photographer, I feel like the biggest slacker bride - I worried about booking all the major vendors and then just basically said "we can worry about details later..." So I guess that later is....well, now!

Of course, I asked my mom about how she liked all the stuff I got done this weekend. Programs? "Eh, they're nice." How about the favors, mom? "I don't like how the ends stick out. And there's no way you could have done this on darker paper?" What do you think of the gift I got for Heather's shower? "You spent too much money."

So I guess there really is no pleasing everybody.

Oh well....


Enjoy it!

1 comment:

Mrs. Boom said...

Stop asking for her opinion until after the wedding. Nuff said. {{{HUGS}}} I support you!!!