1.05.2009

47 days!!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it is getting so close. Really I feel like the time has been draaaaaagging by, because we've been planning this since Dec 2007. But since Thanksgiving, everything has been SO busy and So rushed that time has just been running by.

The dress is in and paid for. My first fitting is tomorrow, hopefully my butt will fit in the dress (not likely after the amount of nonsense I ate between Christmas and New Years, but a girl can dream, right?).

The honeymoon will officially be completely paid for as of Thursday Jan 8th. This may be my favorite part of the whole planning process so I am pretty excited about that! I have seriously considered starting to pack, since its summery clothes and bathing suits, both of which I am definitely NOT wearing in the snow haha.

Invitations finally made it out on Dec. 31 and I could not be more thankful. I have about 10 stragglers left where I was missing one thing or another, or they weren't on the original list and I hadn't properly tuned my ESP to read my mom's mind. BUT we should be getting RSVPs in today and I am SO excited about it. Like I've said before, I thought I would end up calling people to invite them to the wedding, so this is a huge relief.

Big checks still left:
** Get my mother a dress!! She hasn't even gone into a store to look yet. Thanks mom, guess you'll be wearing that same tired navy blue pants suit that you wear to everyone else's wedding**

**Talk to the priest about readings and music**

**Work on programs. I can't do the text w/o the priest, but I could definitely work on the outside covers**

**Get a veil and a crinoline for the dress. And figure out my old, new and borrowed items**

**Find jewelry and hairpins**

**Design and print favor labels - we are doing a Hershey's bar and on the wrapper will be a little monogram and a place to write the guest's name and table # - mutli purposing!**\

**Get the rest of the supplies for the centerpieces - about 26 bowls, 130 votive candles and 80 floating candles**

**Find a cake topper that had no lace or heart and doves and looks like US**

**Buy a wish jar**

**Make a card box**

**Paint my aisle runner**

**Get table #s**

**Get our marriage license**

**Finish up the bridesmaid gifts for my girls**

**HIRE A DJ**

Hopefully I'll be able to start checking a LOT of stuff off this list soon...

Enjoy it!!

1 comment:

Little Ol' Me said...

you can do it...it will just all fall together :)