1.21.2009

Bachelorette Pictures

Ok, so here are all the pictures from this past weekend....read the previous post for more details!
Here is my sorry behind, sleeping at the bar after a very long day on Friday...
All dolled up on Saturday night
Again
Showing off my ring...which was pretty much the best thing ever.
It was large, in charge and lit up. What more could a girl ask for?

Me and my hetero lifemate, Carolyn - one of my bridesmaids


I <3>


So does Carolyn


And Kelli....

And Meg

Cheers! One more month and Bud's a married woman!


See, we are lovely when we try real hard

Practicing our Cupid Shuffle, for all the music and dancing later...
you have to warm up, you know!

At the Pig - why hello there, drunk eyes.
So nice of you to make an appearance tonight.
I'm sure its not the last we'll see of you...
Eyes OPEN

Meghan has ridiculously long femurs and is always squatting in our pics....very flattering

My fave Fishies
(minus my friend and fave nurse, Kelly, who had to work this weekend)

Carolyn and Meghan

Kelli and Carolyn

Me, riding the bull
Clearly, this is not going well...

AHHHH!!! Get me off this thing!

Yay! Me and Cair again! Love this lady


Apparently my drunk eyes come out when these two are around

Obviously, Kelli lives in a tanning bed, and since my people shun the sun and my grandfather was Casper the friendly ghost, I'm making her look a lot tanner

Me, Carolyn, Meg, Kelli and Julia (who we ran into in the bathroom)



1 comment:

Mrs. Boom said...

Looks like you had crazy fun! Please tell me that you scrapbook and are going to memorialize the bull pics!