1.02.2009

I miss my bebes

Since I've been spending so much time up at the apartment, I've really been enjoying having the kittens around (although I anticipate I will enjoy it much more now that I took down the Christmas tree they were set on destroying). I haven't had a pet that didn't live in a cage or bowl since I was 5 years old (mom is NOT big on animals).

Way back when I was 4, my grandparents bought me a little black ball of fur, a poodle mix I named Jack. Jack was a little terror and he liked to chew things, like most puppies do. The problem with Jack's chewing habit was that I was 5 and my baby sister was 2. We were not very good at putting our toys out of Jack's reach, let alone away.

When I started going to kindergarten, I took the bus to and from school. When I got home, my job was to go get Jack from the backyard. One day I went to get Jack and he wasn't there. I went to the door and asked my mom, "Is Jack inside?" and she said, "No we sold him today while you were at school."

Since then, I've been pining for a puppy and swooning over every little fuzzy thing I see. And I finally got my kitties. I got to put my new camera to work over New Years, so here are some of their pictures...


See the cute pads on his feets? adorable!






They are so adorable, snuggling together

Soooooo tired


Oscar had too much on New Year's Eve


Thank you for making it through my crazy cat lady pictures...
they are still little babies so they're extra cute.
I promise to do my best to cut the paparazzi act once they are normal sized haha
Enjoy it!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Meag, i love the pads of cats feet!! We call my FI's cat's pads, pea pads, cause they look like little english peas =) yeah we are weird....i love your kittehs!!!!