1.09.2009

Great Success

SO I made it to the dress shop, this time with my shoes, and had a successful first fitting. So all I need as far as alterations go is to hem the dress and add a bustle. I did not like the first bustle that she added because it pulled the extra fabric on top of the dress and kind of added some extra weight to my butt, an area that certainly does NOT need any extra volume. So instead we decided on a European style bustle, where the extra fabric is gathered underneath the dress. 

Also, I called Lillian, our AAA travel agent, and paid the balance on our honeymoon. So we are officially booked for Antigua. Be jealous. This will be our first vacation together and I cannot wait! For serious. A week of beaches, sun, relaxation, and swim up bars. Woohoo!

I'm just so so glad that we are getting some of these things off the check list. Hopefully tomorrow my parents are going out to listen to the dj and then we can (finally) book him and be done with it.

Enjoy it!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Boom said...

Yay! So glad you got that checked off and are happy with it.
Our honeymoon will be our first real vacation together too....cannot wait.

Little Ol' Me said...

ooooh antigua! i AM jealous :)