1.06.2009

Dress Fitting FAIL

Well, I made it 20 of the 25 minute drive out to the dress shop and then realized I FORGOT MY SHOES! Which means...no dress fitting. As the lady so snippily told me. Yes, I know that, thank you. If I didn't live 25 minutes away and it wasn't rush hour, I could go back and get them and be fine. But that is not the case.

Oh well, I tried the dress on anyway and I still love it. I was a little worried because I thought I might change my mind on it (its been 6 months since I've seen it) and a lot worried about my shelf @ss fitting into the dress. It's still not where I would like it to be, but the girl laced it all the way up and it was better than the last time - so I guess its really crunch time now.

ALSO - I found jewelry. Its very simple and almost more casual, but I would definitely be able to wear them again. And on the way home, my mom and I stopped at David's Bridal and started looking at some dresses for her...and we're going back out again tomorrow!
So, this is it. Of course I'm not all tall and willowy
like the model on the Maggie website, but I like it just the same.
With a veil
Again

This is the one embellishment on the dress.

Its simple and sophisticated, and this just adds a

little whimsy/vintage. I sound like I am describing wine haha

4 comments:

Mrs. Boom said...

It's so beautiful! You look gorgeous, Meagan!!!

Meg said...

lUUUUUUUUUUUV it!!! You look georgous!!!! Your FI is going to flip out when he sees you!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! You look so beautiful!

kristinemarie7 said...

It's a beautiful dress! It looks great on you!