1.02.2009

Pictures from my long lost camera

I accidentally left my camera at Kevin's parents house for Christmas, so here are a few pictures of the gathering that I've been meaning to put up:

This is Kevin's grandmother, dad and Aunt Shirley

Kevin's brother Nate and his fiance
(Nate is always that hairy, but not always so blah -
he was VERY sick for the past couple days and was
not really into the whole photo shoot I had going on)


This is Kevin's cousin Kim (in the red) and his fiance Julie.
They just recently got engaged and are planning a wedding for August '09.

Here's Kevin and his mom, Judy.

And here's Kevin's other brother Randy...sitting on top of Kevin

I curled mah hairs!
We're so cute
Kevin put this up in my living room.
"Babe, that wall is so bare, it needed something."
It will be coming down soon.
Kevin, being a goofball

And a goofball again...
he is really going to get tired of me and my camera.
(ps - see that green thing in his arm - its a pillow.
I MADE it! By myself! I stitched it BY HAND!
It may or may not be because the pillow I slept with all the time
was actually made by his ex, unbeknownst to me.
So I needed to make a replacement.
I actually still sleep with the other one, it's just at
my house haha. Thanks, Kevin's ex!!)
Enjoy it!!!

No comments: