12.22.2008

SNOW DAY!

Since it was completely miserable and the I-90 was closed from Rochester to Erie, PA, and also since my mother busted in my room at 6:14 to ask if I was still planning on going to work, and then telling me that I really should not go (this is the woman who on several occasions made me go to school with strep, or a serious cold, or some mono-type disease), I decided to call in to work. This weekend I went up to Rochester to visit Kevin and both the drive there and the drive home was completely treacherous and I spent most of my time following the car in front of me's taillights and tire tracks, I wasn't really to anxious to get back out there.

This is my house, all snowy and lovely.

This is the snow mound at the end of my driveway. It is at least as tall as me
(which would put it at over 5 feet).

The neighborhood

Again. Snow makes everything pretty again.
Too bad we don't have any pine trees, they always look so nice.

Me, looking very chubby. This is my new hat...
actually, its a cloche (as I've told everyone who will listen)
My hair has never been long enough to carry off a hat, so this is a first for me.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!




No comments: