12.01.2008

My new babies!

Well, since my camera has refused to turn on for a while (and more because I was too busy watching and laughing and playing with the kittens to actually take pictures of them), Kevin has sent me a few fuzzy pics of them curled up on one of our many ugly furniture items.


See, Viv (the grey one) has a little peach to her...she even has a little peach spot on her forehead...like a bindi haha. They are too cute really. I have melted into a cat person basically overnight. They are all tiny and adorable and I cannot wait until I get to see them every day (well, Kevin too, but the kittens!!).
I spent a LOT of time with them, trying to get them to warm up this weekend. It was really important because one of my fears with getting them before Kevin and I are living together is that they will only like him. Although, this could work to my advantage, because he will also be the one taking them to the vet's and they will definitely hate him for that move.
Hopefully I will be able to put some better pictures up soon, but being kittens means they are WAY too busy to pose for me.
Enjoy it!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are adorable! =)

Meg said...

precious!!!!!! They will be the best cuddle bugs too!!!!

Mrs. Boom said...

Aww, so cute and they are already best friends! Great move getting two at the same time.