12.12.2008

Steph & Joe's Wedding

My dear, dear friend Steph got married in August and just sent me the link to her photos. Seriously, it is the most beautiful wedding and she is breathtaking in each and every picture...like they just walked out of a magazine. Steph and her family have a reputation to spaz out, but the whole day she was just calm, poised and gorgeous...even as I held up her dress so she could pee haha!



Obviously, I must must share these, if only to spread some of my jealousy to you all. Thanks to her amazing photographer, The RedHeaded Ninja, who did a great job...





Hanging out before it's time to get dressed

And reading Glamour, I think...




Hey, it's ok! ...to consider Spanx an excersize plan



The gorgeous bride


Me (all frumpy and with my hair wilted) with the gorgeous bride




Helping her with her earrings...


I made this!!!


One of the little flower girls, Emma


Don't they look like a magazine couple?


Seriously, if I didn't love them so much, I would hate them for how amazing these pictures are


This swing was on the school grounds where the wedding and reception were held


Me and Emma, deep in conversation about which Jonas Brother is cuter


More outside (I'm sorry, I'm too lazy to move these in order...

I tried to load them right but no such luck)


All smiles


Singing the song to our Alma Mater, the Suscipe.

That's right, we had a sing-along and broke into song at her wedding...



Me and Colleen (one of my bridesmaids) blowing bubbles, and

Kevin covering our drinks...he's always looking out for us


All the Mercy girls



Dancing


I <3>


Outside the venue


Steph and her sister Mika (Mary) the maid of honor


All the Mercy girls


Kevin caught the bouquet and gave it to me


See, we are good Catholic school girls...


See, there it is! Good thing the competition was pretty scrawny


Me and my man


Also, as you might recall, this was the wedding that my ex was at. And here he is, in all his scruffy glory. Geez, it IS a wedding, a hair cut wouldn't have been out of line...


The funny thing is, both the ex and the fiance are named Kevin. And they are polar opposites, tiny little guy and BIG man. I got upgraded!

Enjoy it

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pix turned out great and looked like you had a blast!

Mrs. Boom said...

Beautiful photos...is this your photog, too? I remeber the pics of the aisle runner when you finished it and it looked fab on the day of!

Meagan said...

No it's not my photog. I have some serious photog envy though. She was great!

Meg said...

Love the pictures!!!! Ya'll were absolutely georgous!!! Your aisle runner looks soooo GREAT!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful and you will be a beautiful bride. the pics are great.