12.17.2008

I can't believe

there are only 66 days until the wedding. It really hit me hard yesterday when I noticed that someone on the discussion board I frequent had a ticker that had dropped to 1 month, 29 days...And when I say it hit me hard, I mean I had a stomach ache and could have potentially thrown up at any moment for the rest of the night, was a nervous wreck and wound up like an 8 day clock. I feel like I don't have any time to do all the things I need to do.

66 days and I still have so much to do and NO time to do it. I have to get the invitations out by next Friday, and they are not even finished yet, let alone addressed. I need to call and make an appt for a dress fitting, I need to get a crinoline and a veil and all my jewelry. I need to design my favors and get those started. I need to meet with the priest (which I believe involves bringing Kevin with me) so I can pick out the music and readings, so I can do the programs. I still need large bowls for my centerpieces, and approx 130 votives and 80 floating candles. I need a cake topper, a cake design, a wish jar, a hotel room for the wedding night, a cardbox, an aisle runner, table numbers, and a marriage license. I need to pay the balance on our honeymoon and make sure that Kevin and I have enough appropriate clothes for a week in 80 degree weather, including restaurants with dress codes and a LOT of sunscreen. OH and I need to meet with the photographer to pick out a package and discuss details so I don't end up angry on our wedding day that someone is barking out orders to me.

My stomach ache is back :/

On the bright side, it should help with the whole ass-fitting-in-the-dress thing.

Enjoy it!

No comments: