12.02.2008

Big news. Big. HUGE

So, the dress is in. The shop called last night (and stupid me, I ignored the phone call because I no longer answer numbers I don't recognize...I have been getting calls for a pizzeria for a while and its quite annoying). I owe the balance in the next 30 days and it would be awesome if I could call them to schedule my first fitting.


This is her...Maggie Sottero "Nadine"...isn't she beautiful? Of course I am not so willowy, but its still lovely


Which on one hand, YAY! THE DRESS IS IN! I am so happy about that. Honestly, I ordered right down to the wire to be able to get it in time. SO I was really worrying about it getting here.

But on the other hand, the dress is here :/ and that means fittings and I know my shelf ass is not going to fit. And I need to figure out what undergarments I am getting. I have some Real Women dollars to use at Lane Bryant, so I am thinking new bra and panties and a pair of Spanx, and I know I still have almost 3 months, but I am so worried about fitting into the dress and every other wedding thing, which is not good, because I am stress eater.

Time to try and kick it in gear. I need to drop about 20 lbs. I know I can do it, I just don't really feel like putting forth the effort. The wedding planning stuff has ended up to be a lot more work and stress than I anticipated and it really makes me feel apathetic towards the whole thing.

But now its crunch time, time to start caring!! Let's go me!

Enjoy it!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Boom said...

You are going to be fine...Spanx work wonders!!! The dress is absolutely flippin' fabulous!