9.11.2008

Shopping last night...

...was not the success that one might have hoped for. We didn't end up getting ANYTHING! Kara tried on about a million things, pretty much whatever I had grabbed throughout the different stores, but we didn't end up finding the one. There was a nice dress at JcPenney's that I think was a contender, but we never ended up going back to check it out again. I guess this will be a sloooow transformation of her wardrobe.

At least we learned one thing last night - Kara has NO concept of her size, as she kept telling me to get mediums at NY&Co and they looked about 2 sizes too big on her. But wouldn't try on other sizes. We did find some cute things there, but since my shower is in 9 days, we were really looking for things to wear to that and we didn't find anything for that. Which is kinda stinky as my other two friends/bridesmaids that are going are super-cute dressers and will look cuter than me at my own shower. Crap!

The happy ending to it all was that at this particular mall, there is a Melting Pot (fondue restaurant) and we ended the evening with some yummy melty chocolate and some yummy-scrumbos dippers. And this is why my rear end doesn't fit into my beautiful wedding dress. C'mon Meagan, get some self-control!!

Enjoy it!

No comments: