9.23.2008

Oh, so it's going to be one of those days, huh?

Muy fantastico.

I have no clean clothes and had nothing to wear today.

I brought a lunch but someone else is feeding us today.

I noticed walking into work that I am wearing brown pants and black shoes.

I called to make an appt with my non-doctor so I can get more BC and therefore not procreate...no appt for months.

Argh...something go right today. I am already jonesing for that pomegranate margarita at Applebee's later tonight. Well, at least that will be something fun - its my high school reunion dinner tonight. I went to an all girls HS, and had a lot of friends that I lost touch with since then. When our paths would cross, we would exchange phone numbers and say "Oh we should get together"...but then never would. Also, since I have been working the two jobs, it is nice to have the day once a month or so when we definitely get together. Tonight should be a small turn-out, but sometimes we get as many at 15.

SO the plan tonight:
--GET STAMPS
--big time laundry and ironing session
--dinner avec mes amis, including my margarita...yummy scrumboes.

Enjoy it!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Boom said...

Okay, that was a pretty crappy day. Hope drinks with the girls were good!!!

The Pittsburgh Pair said...

Hey,

I doubt anyone noticed the shoes and pants. On a random Tuesday, they were probably too busy obsessing over their own non-matching. I feel like I have no clean work clothes for this upcoming week or that I have to keep wearing the same thing over and over.