9.16.2008

I <3 weekends

I was busy ranting yesterday so I forgot to do my little weekend recap. I did some wedding-related things, so that was good.

Friday - work work work

Saturday - appt with Wegmans florist, which went GREAT. They were so nice, and I really liked the things we saw. We are going to one more place but I'm pretty sure we will stick with Wegmans. The only drawback is that they are so far away. Delivery cost isnt completely unreasonable, but it would be a definite possibility to pick them up if it was closer. We'll see how things go. Then I went out shopping and hung out at home, baked cookies, and had Tracy over to watch a movie - "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day" - which we both loved, and which makes up for the craptastic movies we have been picking of late (ie - In Bruges, La Vie en Rose)

Sunday - my mom and I went to a Bridal Show in the area and booked a limo (yay!) I absolutely HATE bridal shows. People go and get all excited about it and I just think they are hot, crowded, loud and I don't like being bombarded by people asking do I have this, that and the next thing. It just stresses me out. So I was glad we were able to get a deal on something, but of course my mom just wanted to hang out and check everything out. OH the other good thing was we stopped at the booth for my photographer, and discussed sites to take pictures. He had some good things to say, so I was glad we were able to stop there (and I was glad we decided to use them - they are a bit pricey, in comparison to pretty much everything else in the wedding, but the pictures are the thing that is most important to me).

Enjoy it!

No comments: