4.30.2009

We're on the hunt...

FOR A HOUSE! 

Seriously. We've been talking about it for months, but yesterday morning (after both got home from our night shifts) we went to the bank and looked into mortgages. We got pre-approved for a good amount, enough to buy a home in an area we want to live in. And today I called a realtor who was recommended to us and we set up an appointment for Saturday morning at 11am. 

YAY!!!!!! I am so excited about this! Cross your fingers that things will work out!

Enjoy it!

3 comments:

Meg said...

This is awesome Meag!!! I"m sooo excited for you!!! COngrats!! Please keep us up to date with all the details!! :)

Mrs. Boom said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys and I'm sure you'll find something wonderful.

P.S. I just giggled that the word verification for this comment is "pubers". Does that make me a child?

Little Ol' Me said...

i love it! thats so excting!!!