4.13.2009

Happy 100 Posts!

Well, I made it to 100...finally. Since I started this blog, I've worked 100 million hours, planned and successfully completed a wedding, moved to a new city, in with a boy, adopted 2 kittens, gotten a new job, and branched out in my cooking expeditions.

So whats next?

I guess we are weighing our options for right now. We are planning to start looking into mortgages, what we could get approved for and whatnot, and pending what happens with that, looking for homes.

No babies on the horizon anytime soon, so don't hold your breath for that one.

My best friend Kara just got engaged yesterday, so I guess that means helping plan another wedding. Which should help keep me busy! Its very exciting!

Stay tuned for more....

Enjoy it!

1 comment:

Mrs. Boom said...

I'm so glad you've returned to blogging...I've missed your entries and your humor! How wondeful that you have friends in town now. Must make the adjustment a bit easier. Good luck with the whole mortgage search!