10.26.2009

I guess he'll keep me

Late last week, I finally decided it was time to go grocery shopping, compiled a list and spent an extra 15 minutes after work FLYING around the grocery store, grabbing what I needed. I even thought to get a marinade for the pork roast I was defrosting for dinner in a couple days. 

I got home and made dinner, but realized I had forgotten the sour cream to go along with the yummy quesadillas I prepared. I called Kevin and left him a message that if he wanted sour cream, he was going to have to stop on the way home from work. 

A while later he walked in carrying a couple bags of things, including the sour cream for dinner. I said, "I told you I got groceries, what did you get?" and he said it was a couple things he didn't think I would have gotten (he bought bologna....so yes, he was right haha).

I turned around and he was holding a bottle of marinade in his hand, the one I had picked out and I asked him if he thought that sounded good. And then it dawned on me, I had already put mine in the fridge... he had gotten the exact same kind (one we have never used, or even looked at before). I said, "So I guess I did good then?"

Great minds think alike!

No comments: