2.11.2009

Tying up loose ends...

Today is the last day at my big kid job. After this I have a week off to prep and finish all my little projects, get primped and pampered and beautified, and then that is it - the wedding day and off to a lovely week in Antigua.

The girl I have been training has been out sick for the last three days, so today I am trying to get everything together for her and make sure I leave her some good notes.

It is SO nice knowing that I don't have to drive downtown anymore. I love to think about how I don't have to plan my weekends out months in advance according to what is going on with the wedding, when I am working and when I can see Kevin - I can see him everyday!

But I am really going to miss my friends here. The ladies at the office have basically planned the whole wedding with me, and I have loved their insights and advice. I just hope I am lucky enough to meet new friends at the new place.

I still can't even wrap my head around the fact that the wedding is in 8 days. EIGHT. A week plus one.

ENJOY IT!

No comments: