6.14.2010

For real, this time.

Ok, so I know that every post lately has been a catch-up post, but for serious, I am getting back into the darn blogging, I swear.

1. Remember last post, where I mentioned the possibility of a new job within my company, full time, regular hours, no weekends? Well, wonder of wonders, miracles of miracles, one of the jobs came through. And I am loving it. I was able to get right back into the habit of early to bed and early to rise, no problem. I love wearing real clothes instead of my uniform shirt, and working at a "big kid" job. I really missed this!

2. Kevin got a promotion at work! I am seriously SO proud of him. He is a great worker and I am glad that he was recognized for his abilities and all the potential he has to grow.

3. We are moving!! I don't know where yet, and I don't know when, but we will NOT be staying in this apartment for much longer. Currently we are house hunting (we've already put an offer in but unfortunately it was not accepted), but we are also looking for apartments, since we have to be out by August 31 (unless we try to extend it for 3 months, potentially...). We are in need of a little more room because...

4. We are having a baby!! We are so very excited about this new addition to our family. Currently, the arrival date is on or around Nov 10, which makes me 18w5d today, in my second trimester and also the beginning of my 5th month. No significant news so far, everything sounds good from what the doctors can here and we have our ultrasound set for June 30. Don't get too excited, we are not finding out the sex - it is going to be a surprise! I am really excited to see the baby, as it will actually look like a baby and not a kidney bean (we had an ultrasound at 6w1d to date the pregnancy... not much to see there, but there was a strong heartbeat).

Well, I guess that means we are all caught up and from now on, hopefully I can keep on this blogging train. I have missed it!

Enjoy it! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Boom said...

Holy cow...I am SOOOOOO excited for you, girl! Just happened to pop on your blog to see what was new. A baby?!?! How absolutely wonderful. I hope you are feeling well.